Corporate and Business Owners
PEAK PERFORMANCE TRAINING & TESTING
Did you know, according to the American Psychological Association, on average, employees with high stress have 45 percent higher health care costs and are twice as likely to cost employers 250 percent more in healthcare expenses than co-workers with lower stress?
ENHANCE THE MENTAL FITNESS OF YOUR ORGANIZATION
Top Performers using technologies used by Mental Edge Fitness Solutions.
Competing at the top level is no longer just about your speed, strength, and agility. To compete like the elite and stay at the top of your game you need a mental advantage. At Mental Edge Fitness Solutions, we understand that maintaining the condition of your player’s physical and mental fitness is a top priority and a crucial component to how you perform during the season.
Forward for the Philadelphia 76ers
Tobias uses an electroencephalogram (EEG) machine for Neurofeedback for 45 minutes every day when he’s on the road. That repeated practice of concentrating to keep the video playing trains Harris’s brain to easily and efficiently return to a focused state which is important when he’s on the court or in a high-pressure situation.
Well Known Self-help Writer and Public Speaker
He reportedly enjoys the benefits of Neurofeedback. Tony Robbins' testimonial reveals that his multitasking abilities have skyrocketed. He can visualize two different tasks with utmost accuracy. He claims that a week retreat package they offer imparts the benefits and wellness of 20 years of meditation
Winner of the 120th US Open
DeChambeau has been doing Neurofeedabck for more than a year, but he didn’t openly discuss it until last fall, just about the time he began a hot streak that hasn’t subsided. Now he’s the world’s highest-ranked golfer without a major. Yes, his approach may seem unconventional – the brain training
The Benefits For Top Performers
PEAK PERFORMANCE TRAINING & TESTING
FOR BUSINESS OWNERS AND CORPORATE TEAMS
- Reduce stress and prevent burnout
- Empower your employees with strategies to reduce stress and improve performance
- Save money on healthcare costs
- Employees are spending less time sick and out of the office and more time engaged and meeting goals.
- Attract higher caliber employees
- Mental fitness and overall health and wellness are key decision factors for new and existing employees
- Increase productivity
- If your team feels better, they perform better. Research supports that employees are more productive if they are happier and taking care of their mental health.
- Employee Retention
- Enjoy the benefits of being a cutting-edge organization that understands the fitness of their staff will ultimately determine the fitness of the organization.
- Employee Development
- You’re not only developing a team that can get the job done today, but you’re developing a team that’s mentally fit to get the job done in the future. You want a team that can handle all the challenges that will come with growth and being on the cutting-edge of innovation.
- Mindfulness Training
- Improve communication within teams and strengthen the mindset of your leaders
Learn about peak performance training and testing with WSIC Radio Host Tracy Alston. Mental Fitness Matters Show. 105FM Radio. Thursdays 8:30-9:00 AM.
Select the Mental Edge Fitness Package that works best for you.
(Mind, Body and Connection)
- Edge Basic: Mind service= Biofeedback service
- Edge Premium: Mind service= Biofeedback service + (Body or Connection service)
- Edge Elite: Mind service= Biofeedback service + Body Service + Connection service