Turning Intentions into Achievements through Peak Performance – WORKSHOP
It’s that time of the year, where everything is about New Year’s resolutions, “goal setting” and “making this new year the best year.” Start your year with RESULTS!! Being Intentional is a game-changer and could be the missing ingredient to becoming who you’re meant to be and performing at your peak, consistently.
“Statistics show that of the 41% of Americans who make New Year’s resolutions, by the end of the year only 9% feel they are successful in keeping them.”
The key to all the things you want to achieve isn’t in a “resolution, goal or destination”, but rather, a journey of growth, evolution, and a process of becoming who you are meant to be, consistently and on PURPOSE? Being INTENTIONAL goes way deeper than setting a goal or making a resolution. Being Intentional is a powerful tool that boosts your inner strength and unlocks the true power within you.
Goals have an “ending point” and can oftentimes leave people feeling like they’ve failed or haven’t accomplished anything. Being intentional, on the other hand, leaves room to make adjustments if necessary, provides an opportunity to see progress, build consistency, confidence and grow.
What you’ll learn:
Participants will leave with an understanding and with execution knowledge of
- Goal Setting vs. Intention Setting and how being intentional could be the game-changing component allowing more focus and control over your thoughts and decisions throughout your day. Being intentional is about deciding what your values are and living in a way that fully aligns with them.
- Key tools and components of peak performance and how to become who you are meant to be on purpose.
- How to create and practice daily habits that will help turn your intentions into achievements.
- Have an action plan for starting your year with Intention and performing at your peak on purpose
- The 5 components of Peak Performance
- Tools to help you perform like a pro
- Setting Intentions
- Achieving your goals
- Action Plan
Through Peak Performance training you can unlock your true power, turn intentions into achievements and become:
- More confident
- More resilient
- More focused
- More productive
- More inspired
- More creative
- More self-aware
- More fulfilled
- More deliberate in your creations
- More optimistic
- More connected
- More balanced
- More mindful
- More patient
- More efficient with your time and energy
And so much more!!!!
- Socially and Emotionally
What to Bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing -non-restrictive clothing around the abdomen is strongly recommended
- An open mind
- Try to avoid eating a large meal before the workshop
- Avoid wearing perfume and/or cologne
Price $45.00 | Early bird $25.00